Our Regional Mix
This is what we will be drinking this weekend.
This mix is a fantastic sample from different wine regions around Australia. We know they are all excellent wines... that's why we offer a 100% money back guarantee.
A 6 bottle half case contains...
1. Chardonnay 2018 (Adelaide Hills) It's white peach and spice of green peppercorn on the outset. Then comes a spoonful of lemon granita with charred vanilla and a swirl of banana-a-rama on the finish.
2. Sauvignon Blanc 2019 (Coonawarra) Light and fruity, dry and crisp this is a really lovely wine featuring flavours of passionfruit, grapefruit with a bite of white peach and a hint of minerality.
3. Sparkling Pinot Chardonnay 2018 (Eden Valley) Pink lady apples, figs and honeyed brioche taper to a clean and lean acid finish. This wine has surprising length with its fruit sweetness ducking and weaving through a lingering line of fine dry acid.
4. Rose 2018 (Yarra Valley) A gentle drift of sweet wild strawberry with cream, bees wax and darling nuttiness. Tertiary characteristics of nut and caramel also spoon the tongue before a long dry finish washes away any hints of residual sweetness. This is an exceptional wine.
5. Cabernet Sauvignon 2017 (Bendigo) This is a dry medium bodied red with unashamed black current and a touch of eucalyptus and vanilla vying for attention. A can’t go wrong red if you like some fruit/tannin/leather-loving combination.
6. Shiraz 2016 (Barossa) Dark fruit of ripe plum and cherry with spicy green peppercorns, and a trickle of melting chocolate on the finish. This has been our go-to red in the colder weather.
A 12 bottle case contains 2 of each variety.
VEGAN FRIENDLY Like all of our wines, no animal products were used in the making of this wine.
Shipping is charged at a flat rate of $9 per case (maximum 12 bottles per case) to anywhere in Australia - excluding NT/TAS/WA which cost a flat rate of $20 per case.
Your order will be dispatched from our warehouse in Gisborne, Victoria within 1-2 business days. The transit times below are based on Australia Post's estimates and may vary depending on your exact location.
VIC: 1-2 business days
NSW: 3-5 business days
SA: 3-5 business days
ACT: 3-5 business days
QLD: 4-6 business days
WA: 7-10 business days
NT: 6-11+ business days
TAS: 4-7 business days
We're confident you'll love our wine, but if you don't then we'll happily refund you.