Shiraz Super Six
Six super Shiraz. Each with its own personality, and all very lovely indeed.
We tried a lot of Shiraz to find these six. So if you love Shiraz, we got you.
Some are big bold expressions of rich dark fruit and oak, while others are cleverly crafted, lean and super sophisticated food wines. They are all from single vineyards, reflecting the regions they were grown and in this mix are 40% off their cellar door price. This case is sensational value.
A 6 bottle half case contains the following...
1. Shiraz 2017 (McLaren Vale) This is a medium in body wine with serene tannins, plum, blackberry, dark cherry ripe chocolate and a sedate sprinkle of black pepper, cassis and vanilla in the background. It is a glorious wine and our current favourite.
2. Shiraz 2019 (McLaren Vale) A beautiful intensity of black fruits, peppercorn spice and herbaceous blackcurrant leaf with some vanilla, clove and toast on the finish.
3. Shiraz 2017 (Adelaide Hills) If this dusty bottled red was a day, it would be a good one. This is a medium bodied dry red with plum, cherry, green peppercorns and some shy oak characteristics.
4. Shiraz 2017 (Bendigo) It’s all cherry and red plum love here with a sprinkle of black pepper, a blueberry or two and a lick of vanilla bean.
5. Shiraz 2016 (Barossa) Dark fruit of ripe plum and cherry with spicy green peppercorns, and a trickle of melting chocolate on the finish.
6. Shiraz 2018 (Heathcote) Deep purple in colour this medium bodied red is dry and high in acid. There's the primary fruit character of plum and blackcurrant with the admiring brawn of bramble. Green pepper animates the palate along with smoke and the charm of vanilla.
A 12 bottle case contains 2 of each variety.
VEGAN FRIENDLY - Like all of our wines, no animal products were used in the making of these wines.
Shipping is charged at a flat rate of $9 per case (maximum 12 bottles per case) to anywhere in Australia - excluding NT/TAS/WA which cost a flat rate of $20 per case.
Your order will be dispatched from our warehouse in Gisborne, Victoria within 1-2 business days. The transit times below are based on Australia Post's estimates and may vary depending on your exact location.
VIC: 1-2 business days
NSW: 3-5 business days
SA: 3-5 business days
ACT: 3-5 business days
QLD: 4-6 business days
WA: 7-10 business days
NT: 6-11+ business days
TAS: 4-7 business days
We're confident you'll love our wine, but if you don't then we'll happily refund you.