Lockdown Survival Kit
Included (for free!) in this mix of our favourite wines is an N95 mask, a bottle of hand sanitiser, a roll of toilet paper and some long form podcast reading. Already 30% off their cellar door prices, this mix is guaranteed to get you through the weeks ahead.
Below is a list of the wines we currently have in our Lockdown Survival Kit. We know they are all excellent wines.. that's why we offer a 100% money back guarantee.
A 6 bottle half case contains..
1. Pinot Grigio 2020 (Barossa) Lively, light and crisp. Showing minerality characteristics, pear, lime and hints of wild honey on the finish. This is a clean, light, dry wine. Oh so refreshing with a lean acid backbone and a soft almond and wild honey finish from a small amount of time on lees. Very very easy drinking.
2. Sauvignon Blanc 2021 (Limestone Coast) There's grapefruit in all its confidence along the duality of passionfruit and lemon rind. A dry wine with some high acid shine. Very yummy indeed!
3. Chardonnay 2020 (Coonawarra) A light to medium bodied dry wine with good acids and some minerality. Tropical, citrus notes with a honey lick upfront. This cool climate Chardonnay is a vibrant and textured wine with a well balanced and elegant structure.
4. Merlot 2017 (Coonawarra) Bursting with beautiful red plums and bright raspberries, the palate is luscious and generous with sweet complex aromas leading to an extremely smooth and silky finish.
5. Shiraz 2019 (McLaren Vale) A beautiful intensity of black fruits, peppercorn spice and herbaceous blackcurrant leaf with some vanilla, clove and toast on the finish.
6. Cabernet Sauvignon 2017 (Bendigo) This is a dry medium bodied red with unashamed black current and a touch of eucalyptus and vanilla vying for attention. A can’t go wrong red if you like some fruit/tannin/leather-loving combination.
A 12 bottle case contains 2 of each variety.
VEGAN FRIENDLY - Like all of our wines, no animal products were used in the making of these wines.
Shipping is charged at a flat rate of $9 per case (maximum 12 bottles per case) to anywhere in Australia - excluding NT/TAS/WA which cost a flat rate of $20 per case.
Your order will be dispatched from our warehouse in Gisborne, Victoria within 1-2 business days. The transit times below are based on Australia Post's estimates and may vary depending on your exact location.
VIC: 1-2 business days
NSW: 3-5 business days
SA: 3-5 business days
ACT: 3-5 business days
QLD: 4-6 business days
WA: 7-10 business days
NT: 6-11+ business days
TAS: 4-7 business days
We're confident you'll love our wine, but if you don't then we'll happily refund you.