Our Favourite Mix
Seriously yummy wines.
Below is a list of the wines we currently have in our mixed case. We know they are all excellent wines.. that's why we offer a 100% money back guarantee.
A 6 bottle half case contains..
1. Pinot Grigio 2021 (Barossa) Lively, light and crisp. Showing minerality characteristics, pear, lime and hints of wild honey on the finish. This is a clean, light, dry wine. Oh so refreshing with a lean acid backbone and a soft almond and wild honey finish from a small amount of time on lees. Very very easy drinking.
2. Sauvignon Blanc 2021 (Limestone Coast) There's grapefruit in all its confidence along the duality of passionfruit and lemon rind. A dry wine with some high acid shine. Very yummy indeed!
3. Chardonnay 2020 (Coonawarra) A light to medium bodied dry wine with good acids and some minerality. Tropical, citrus notes with a honey lick upfront. This cool climate Chardonnay is a vibrant and textured wine with a well balanced and elegant structure.
4. Sparkling Pinot Chardonnay 2018 (Eden Valley) - Pink lady apples, figs and honeyed brioche taper to a clean and lean acid finish. This wine has surprising length with its fruit sweetness ducking and weaving through a lingering line of fine dry acid.
5. Shiraz 2017 (Coonawarra) This is a dry medium to full bodied red, deep ruby in colour, with clenching tannins. A smack of plum and blackberry action, some milk chocolate tingling on the taste buds and a good dose of vanilla affection.
6. Cabernet Sauvignon 2017 (Coonawarra) A trio of black.. plump black plums, blackcurrants and a handful black pepper. There's also an edge of flint and Coonawarra's familiar oaky characteristics delivering some wispy smoke and a smudge of vanilla.
A 12 bottle case contains 2 of each variety.
VEGAN FRIENDLY - Like all of our wines, no animal products were used in the making of these wines.
Shipping is charged at a flat rate of $9 per case (maximum 12 bottles per case) to anywhere in Australia - excluding NT/TAS/WA which cost a flat rate of $20 per case.
Your order will be dispatched from our warehouse in Gisborne, Victoria within 1-2 business days. The transit times below are based on Australia Post's estimates and may vary depending on your exact location.
VIC: 1-2 business days
NSW: 3-5 business days
SA: 3-5 business days
ACT: 3-5 business days
QLD: 4-6 business days
WA: 7-10 business days
NT: 6-11+ business days
TAS: 4-7 business days
We're confident you'll love our wine, but if you don't then we'll happily refund you.