Wine Club Mixed Reds
A mix of six of our favourite reds.
Join the Wine Club and get 10% off this mixed case. Choose whether to have it delivered every 30, 60 or 90 days. We'll give you a heads up before your next shipment is due to be sent, and you can change or cancel your subscription at any time.
It’s the easiest way to enjoy Goodwill Wine!
Below is our current mixed red line-up. We love them all and think you will too.
A 6 bottle half case contains:
1. Cabernet Sauvignon 2017 (Coonawarra) A trio of black.. plump black plums, blackcurrants and a handful black pepper. There's also an edge of flint and Coonawarra's familiar oaky characteristics delivering some wispy smoke and a smudge of vanilla.
2. Rose 2021 (Eden Valley) Bright peaches, stonefruits and orange zest with a touch of honey, spice and lingering caramel flavours on the finish. This is a lovely light bodied wine with a clean and lean citrus finish.
3. Shiraz 2016 (Barossa) A very easy drinking wine packed full of blackcurrant, rhubarb, vanilla and just a tickle of pepper. Fine tannins come alive, giving this wine an arresting dry mouth feel and pushing you onto the next sip. Very juicy and moorish.
4. Shiraz 2017 (Bendigo) This is beautiful medium bodied wine packed full of blackcurrant, rhubarb, vanilla and just a tickle of pepper.
5. Shiraz 2017 (Coonawarra) This is a dry medium to full bodied red, deep ruby in colour, with clenching tannins. We got a smack of plum and blackberry action, some milk chocolate tingling on the taste buds and a good dose of vanilla affection. Herbaciousness grips along with a pep of white-pepper.
6. Pinot Noir 2019 (Yarra Valley) This drop gifts rounded and ripe cherry, with lifted strawberry and feminine musk. Theres also a shameless wink of bramble that teases from some whole-bunch included in the ferment.
A 12 bottle case contains 2 of each variety.
VEGAN FRIENDLY - Like all of our wines, no animal products were used in the making of these wines.
Shipping is charged at a flat rate of $9 per case (maximum 12 bottles per case) to anywhere in Australia - excluding NT/TAS/WA which cost a flat rate of $20 per case.
Your order will be dispatched from our warehouse in Gisborne, Victoria within 1-2 business days. The transit times below are based on Australia Post's estimates and may vary depending on your exact location.
VIC: 1-2 business days
NSW: 3-5 business days
SA: 3-5 business days
ACT: 3-5 business days
QLD: 4-6 business days
WA: 7-10 business days
NT: 6-11+ business days
TAS: 4-7 business days
We're confident you'll love our wine, but if you don't then we'll happily refund you.