Our Favourite Mix
Seriously yummy wines.
Below is a list of the wines we currently have in our mixed case. We know they are all excellent wines.. that's why we offer a 100% money back guarantee.
A 6 bottle half case contains..
1. Semillon Sauvignon Blanc 2020 (Barossa) This is a silky wine with notes of cool green melons and citrus gently overriding secondary herbaceous characters and passionfruit complexity. Zesty acid drives a medium length finish
2. Pinot Grigio 2021 (Yarra Valley) This is a soft and sensual wine. A balancing act of ripe pears and lychees fill the palate with crisp apple acid softening the mouthfeel.
3. Chardonnay 2021 (Coonawarra) A light to medium bodied dry wine with good acids and some minerality. Tropical, citrus notes with a honey lick upfront. This cool climate Chardonnay is a vibrant and textured wine with a well balanced and elegant structure.
4. Cabernet Merlot 2021 (Hunter Valley) Rich fruit sweetness hits the tongue. Raspberries quickly take the lead before being run down by a surge of liquorice and dusty oak. This is a dark and brooding wine with a fruit sweetness ducking and weaving its way through to the finish line.
5. Shiraz 2017 (Coonawarra) This is a dry medium to full bodied red, deep ruby in colour, with clenching tannins. A smack of plum and blackberry action, some milk chocolate tingling on the taste buds and a good dose of vanilla affection.
6. Pinot Noir 2019 (Yarra Valley) Light in body, medium ruby in colour, with a gentle tannin structure. This drop gifts rounded and ripe cherry, with lifted strawberry and feminine musk. There's also a shameless wink of bramble that teases from some whole-bunch included in the ferment.
A 12 bottle case contains 2 of each variety.
VEGAN FRIENDLY - Like all of our wines, no animal products were used in the making of these wines.
Shipping is charged at a flat rate of $9.95 per case (maximum 12 bottles per case) to anywhere in Australia - excluding NT/TAS/WA which cost a flat rate of $20 per case.
Your order will be dispatched from our warehouse in Gisborne, Victoria within 1-2 business days. The transit times below are based on Australia Post's estimates and may vary depending on your exact location.
VIC: 1-2 business days
NSW: 3-5 business days
SA: 3-5 business days
ACT: 3-5 business days
QLD: 4-6 business days
WA: 7-10 business days
NT: 6-11+ business days
TAS: 4-7 business days
We're confident you'll love our wine, but if you don't then we'll happily refund you.