Our Favourite Reds
A mix of six of our favourite reds.
Below is our current mixed red line-up. We love them all and think you will too.
A 6 bottle half case contains:
1. Shiraz 2017 (Adelaide Hills) A Medium bodied dry red with plum, cherry, green peppercorns and some shy oak characteristics. This drop is effortless. Beautifully balanced with spice, and super smooth on the palate. A delicious cool climate Shiraz you’ll want to take to a dinner party.
2. Cabernet Sauvignon 2017 (Coonawarra) This is a dry medium to full bodied red, deep ruby in colour, with clenching tannins. We got a smack of plum and blackberry action, some milk chocolate tingling on the taste buds and a good dose of vanilla affection. Herbaceousness grips along with a pep of white-pepper.
3. Shiraz 2017 (Coonawarra) A smack of plum and blackberry action, some milk chocolate tingling on the taste buds and a good dose of vanilla affection. Herbaciousness grips along with a pep of white-pepper.
4. Malbec 2021 (Bendigo) This medium bodied dry red is dark purplish in colour with easy acid and light gritty tannins. Tart cherry is the boss with plum taking direction and favourable hints of green hitting the spot. Friendly violet and vanilla join the conversation. This is a beautiful and very moreish wine.
5. Shiraz 2016 (Barossa) This full bodied dry red is medium to high in acid with silky ripe tannins. On the tongue it is dark fruit of ripe plum and cherry with spicy green peppercorns and the subtle presence of blueberry. Oak characteristics of vanilla essence sit comfortably with a trickle of melting chocolate on the finish.
6. Merlot 2021 (Heathcote) This medium bodied red is dry and ruby red in colour with unobtrusive yet proud acid. There's the charm of raspberry and the lingering loveliness of plum happy to play a supporting role. Herbaciousness adds spark to the fire while vanilla mellows. A crumb trail of chocolate renews perspective readying the palate for the next sip.
A 12 bottle case contains 2 of each variety.
VEGAN FRIENDLY - Like all of our wines, no animal products were used in the making of these wines.
Shipping is charged at a flat rate of $9.95 per case (maximum 12 bottles per case) to anywhere in Australia - excluding NT/TAS/WA which cost a flat rate of $20 per case.
Your order will be dispatched from our warehouse in Gisborne, Victoria within 1-2 business days. The transit times below are based on Australia Post's estimates and may vary depending on your exact location.
VIC: 1-2 business days
NSW: 3-5 business days
SA: 3-5 business days
ACT: 3-5 business days
QLD: 4-6 business days
WA: 7-10 business days
NT: 6-11+ business days
TAS: 4-7 business days
We're confident you'll love our wine, but if you don't then we'll happily refund you.