Our Favourite Reds
A mix of six of our favourite reds.
Below is our current mixed red line-up. We love them all and think you will too.
A 6 bottle half case contains:
1. Cabernet Sauvignon 2017 (Bendigo) This is a dry medium bodied red with unashamed black current and a touch of eucalyptus and vanilla vying for attention. A can’t go wrong red if you like some fruit/tannin/leather-loving combination.
2. Merlot 2017 (Coonawarra) Bursting with beautiful red plums and bright raspberries, the palate is luscious and generous with sweet complex aromas leading to an extremely smooth and silky finish.
3. Shiraz 2016 (Barossa) This full bodied dry red is medium to high in acid with silky ripe tannins. On the tongue it is dark fruit of ripe plum and cherry with spicy green peppercorns and the subtle presence of blueberry. Oak characteristics of vanilla essence sit comfortably with a trickle of melting chocolate on the finish.
4. Shiraz 2017 (Bendigo) This is beautiful medium bodied wine packed full of blackcurrant, rhubarb, vanilla and just a tickle of pepper.
5. Shiraz 2019 (McLaren Vale) A beautiful intensity of black fruits, peppercorn spice and herbaceous blackcurrant leaf with some vanilla, clove and toast on the finish.
6. Pinot Noir 2019 (Yarra Valley) This drop gifts rounded and ripe cherry, with lifted strawberry and feminine musk. Theres also a shameless wink of bramble that teases from some whole-bunch included in the ferment.
A 12 bottle case contains 2 of each variety.
VEGAN FRIENDLY - Like all of our wines, no animal products were used in the making of these wines.
Shipping is charged at a flat rate of $9 per case (maximum 12 bottles per case) to anywhere in Australia - excluding NT/TAS/WA which cost a flat rate of $20 per case.
Your order will be dispatched from our warehouse in Gisborne, Victoria within 1-2 business days. The transit times below are based on Australia Post's estimates and may vary depending on your exact location.
VIC: 1-2 business days
NSW: 3-5 business days
SA: 3-5 business days
ACT: 3-5 business days
QLD: 4-6 business days
WA: 7-10 business days
NT: 6-11+ business days
TAS: 4-7 business days
We're confident you'll love our wine, but if you don't then we'll happily refund you.