Our Favourite Whites
A great value cross-section of the current line-up, guaranteed to make your day.
Below is a list of the wines we currently have on offer in our mixed white case. This is a great opportunity to try a few different varieties and all are guaranteed to please.
A 6 bottle half case contains...
1. Sauvignon Blanc 2021 (Limestone Coast) A light to medium bodied dry white with high acid shine. There's grapefruit in all its confidence, the duality of passionfruit, lemon, a touch of pear and mouth smacking wet rock.
2. Chardonnay 2020 (Coonawarra) This little gem has a generous aroma of passionfruit, pear and pineapple with a tiny little kick of almond.
3. Sparkling Pinot Chardonnay 2018 (Eden Valley) Pink lady apples, figs and honeyed brioche taper to a clean and lean acid finish. This wine has surprising length with its fruit sweetness ducking and weaving through a lingering line of fine dry acid.
4. Pinot Grigio 2020 (Barossa) Lively, light and crisp. Showing minerality characteristics, pear, lime and hints of wild honey on the finish. This is a clean, light, dry wine. Oh so refreshing with a lean acid backbone and a soft almond and wild honey finish from a small amount of time on lees. Very very easy drinking.
5. Semillon Sauvignon Blanc 2019 (Barossa) This is a silky wine with notes of cool green melons and citrus gently overriding secondary herbaceous characters and passionfruit complexity. Zesty acid drives a medium length finish. Seriously yummy!
6. Riesling 2019 (Coonawarra) Bursting with limes and green apples, this is a beautifully balanced wine with a long dry citrus finish.
A 12 bottle case contains 2 of each variety.
VEGAN FRIENDLY - Like all of our wines, no animal products were used in the making of these wines.
Shipping is charged at a flat rate of $9 per case (maximum 12 bottles per case) to anywhere in Australia - excluding NT/TAS/WA which cost a flat rate of $20 per case.
Your order will be dispatched from our warehouse in Gisborne, Victoria within 1-2 business days. The transit times below are based on Australia Post's estimates and may vary depending on your exact location.
VIC: 1-2 business days
NSW: 3-5 business days
SA: 3-5 business days
ACT: 3-5 business days
QLD: 4-6 business days
WA: 7-10 business days
NT: 6-11+ business days
TAS: 4-7 business days
We're confident you'll love our wine, but if you don't then we'll happily refund you.