Our Favourite Whites
A great value cross-section of the current line-up, guaranteed to make your day.
Below is a list of the wines we currently have on offer in our mixed white case. This is a great opportunity to try a few different varieties and all are guaranteed to please.
A 6 bottle half case contains...
1. Prosecco NV (Central Victoria) A generous dose of melon, with a snatch of bread dough and slices of apple punctuated by some shallow mineralogy. This wine is a definite crowd favourite.
2. Pinot Grigio 2021 (Yarra Valley) This is a soft and sensual wine. A balancing act of ripe pears and lychees fill the palate with crisp apple acid softening the mouthfeel.
3. Sparkling Brut NV (Central Victoria) An enticing blend of golden kiwi sorbet, green apples and musk sticks with those yeasty, bready aromas that you hope to find in your favourite bubbles.
4. Sauvginon Blanc 2022 (Limestone Coast) This white is dry and has some high acid shine. There's grapefruit in all its confidence, the duality of passionfruit with an entire rind of lemon (in one piece). You’ll also find some hips of pear and mouth smacking wet rock. Everything you'd expect from an Australian Sauvignon Blanc.
5. Riesling 2022(Eden Valley ) Lime along with its trusty peel charges the space with zing. Granny smith apples and a trail of beeswax follow suit on the end of a long and dry finish. Very yummy indeed.
6. Chardonnay 2020 (Riverland) This dry white is lemon in colour with bustling acid. There's a shimmy of pear, some apricot stone fruit and a toe tap of citrus peel. Vanilla slides on in too but its the herbaciousness that really congos on the tongue.
A 12 bottle case contains 2 of each variety.
VEGAN FRIENDLY - Like all of our wines, no animal products were used in the making of these wines.
Shipping is charged at a flat rate of $9.95 per case (maximum 12 bottles per case) to anywhere in Australia - excluding NT/TAS/WA which cost a flat rate of $20 per case.
Your order will be dispatched from our warehouse in Gisborne, Victoria within 1-2 business days. The transit times below are based on Australia Post's estimates and may vary depending on your exact location.
VIC: 1-2 business days
NSW: 3-5 business days
SA: 3-5 business days
ACT: 3-5 business days
QLD: 4-6 business days
WA: 7-10 business days
NT: 6-11+ business days
TAS: 4-7 business days
We're confident you'll love our wine, but if you don't then we'll happily refund you.