Our Premium Reds
This mix represents our 'top shelf' value reds.
Below are six wines guaranteed to impress. We love them all and think you will too.
A 6 bottle half case contains:
1. Pinot Noir 2019 (Yarra Valley) This drop gifts rounded and ripe cherry, with lifted strawberry and feminine musk. There's also a shameless wink of bramble that teases from some whole-bunch included in the ferment.
2. Merlot 2021 (Heathcote) There's the charm of raspberry and the lingering loveliness of plum happy to play a supporting role. Herbaciousness adds spark to the fire while vanilla mellows. A crumb trail of chocolate renews perspective readying the palate for the next sip.
3. Cabernet Sauvignon 2018 (Heathcote) Gentle stewed black fruits, with some tomato sauce and olive brine. Theres also pepper, passive vanilla and all the while delectable cassis lingers gracefully in the wings.
4. GSM (McLaren Vale) Oh so smooth melting tannins mingle with the savoury flavours of Thelma plum, wild berries and strawberry. Spice of pepper joins the party with mouthfeel giving pleasure. Yum!
5. Shiraz 2018 (McLaren Vale) A river of cherries and spice. Retailing for $35 from its vineyard, this is a lovely Shiraz and at our price is really great value.
6. Malbec 2021 (Bendigo) This is a juicy, lip smacking wine with a beautiful intensity of black fruits, peppercorn spice and herbaceous blackcurrant leaf with some vanilla, clove and toast on the finish. It may well be our current favourite.
A 12 bottle case contains 2 of each variety.
VEGAN FRIENDLY - Like all of our wines, no animal products were used in the making of these wines.
Shipping is charged at a flat rate of $9.95 per case (maximum 12 bottles per case) to anywhere in Australia - excluding NT/TAS/WA which cost a flat rate of $20 per case.
Your order will be dispatched from our warehouse in Gisborne, Victoria within 1-2 business days. The transit times below are based on Australia Post's estimates and may vary depending on your exact location.
VIC: 1-2 business days
NSW: 3-5 business days
SA: 3-5 business days
ACT: 3-5 business days
QLD: 4-6 business days
WA: 7-10 business days
NT: 6-11+ business days
TAS: 4-7 business days
We're confident you'll love our wine, but if you don't then we'll happily refund you.