Wine Club Mixed Case
Seriously yummy wines.
Join the Wine Club and get 10% off this mixed case. Choose whether to have it delivered every 30, 60 or 90 days. We'll give you a heads up before your next shipment is due to be sent, and you can change or cancel your subscription at any time.
It’s the easiest way to enjoy Goodwill Wine!
Below is a list of the wines we currently have in our mixed case. We know they are all excellent wines... that's why we offer a 100% money back guarantee.
A 6 bottle half case contains..
1. Sauvignon Blanc 2021 (Limestone Coast) There's grapefruit in all its confidence along the duality of passionfruit and lemon rind. A dry wine with some high acid shine. Very yummy indeed!
2. Pinot Grigio 2021 (Barossa) Lively, light and crisp. Showing minerality characteristics, pear, lime and hints of wild honey on the finish. This is a clean, light, dry wine. Oh so refreshing with a lean acid backbone and a soft almond and wild honey finish from a small amount of time on lees. Very very easy drinking.
3. Chardonnay 2020 (Coonawarra) A light to medium bodied dry wine with good acids and some minerality. Tropical, citrus notes with a honey lick upfront. This cool climate Chardonnay is a vibrant and textured wine with a well balanced and elegant structure.
4. Cabernet Sauvignon 2017 (Coonawarra) A trio of black.. plump black plums, blackcurrants and a handful black pepper. There's also an edge of flint and Coonawarra's familiar oaky characteristics delivering some wispy smoke and a smudge of vanilla.
5. Shiraz 2017 (Coonawarra) This is a dry medium to full bodied red, deep ruby in colour, with clenching tannins. A smack of plum and blackberry action, some milk chocolate tingling on the taste buds and a good dose of vanilla affection.
6. Pinot Noir 2019 (Yarra Valley) Light in body, medium ruby in colour, with a gentle tannin structure. This drop gifts rounded and ripe cherry, with lifted strawberry and feminine musk. There's also a shameless wink of bramble that teases from some whole-bunch included in the ferment.
A 12 bottle case contains 2 of each variety.
VEGAN FRIENDLY - Like all of our wines, no animal products were used in the making of these wines.
Shipping is charged at a flat rate of $9 per case (maximum 12 bottles per case) to anywhere in Australia - excluding NT/TAS/WA which cost a flat rate of $20 per case.
Your order will be dispatched from our warehouse in Gisborne, Victoria within 1-2 business days. The transit times below are based on Australia Post's estimates and may vary depending on your exact location.
VIC: 1-2 business days
NSW: 3-5 business days
SA: 3-5 business days
ACT: 3-5 business days
QLD: 4-6 business days
WA: 7-10 business days
NT: 6-11+ business days
TAS: 4-7 business days
We're confident you'll love our wine, but if you don't then we'll happily refund you.